Hotpan Dutch Oven Green
Place the Hotpan without its bowl on the stove and fill it up to two-thirds full. Cook your dish until steam is released. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting and allow the food to cook for 2-5 minutes more. It's done! Remove the Hotpan from the stove and place it in its insulating bowl. Your dish finishes to perfection on its own.
Insulating bowl is made of melamine and is dishwasher and freezer safe, but not to be used on the hob.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic handles for a safe grip
- Double wall insulated lid
- Laser etched graduation marks
- Superthemic cooker base
- Insulating bowl has non-slip base
- Made in Switzerland.
- Frothy celery and apple soup with cinnamon
- Salmon with cream cheese in a lemon thyme vapour
- Glazed coquelet with orange and cinnamon
- Avocado-Apple Risotto with Seafood
Radiant ring, solid plate, ceramic, halogen, gas, induction.
(measurements refer to internal diameter)
|Product Code||Description/Size||Our Price||List Price|
|KR30744||4.5ltr 26cm ø||£199.00||n/a|
(Prices include VAT.)